I am Yinka Adeyeye, my friends call me Yinkus.
I live in London, I love technology, music and psychology. Here, I’ll document anything that comes to mind - quips and links about technology, books, music, films, politics, society, culture and a bit of everything else.
You may contact me at
Comments are welcome by email, or send a DM to
@yinka on Twitter or Instagram.
Tools I use †
Software and App
- Google Workspace.
- Notion note taking.
- Feedly and Pocket for managing bookmarks and readlaters
- iTerm2, Terminator, VS Code.
- Bitwarden for managing passwords.
- Google Photos.
Device and OS
- Apple devices ands OSes.
- Linux; Ubuntu server homelab + 3x machines running K8x
- 2 x LG 4K monitor.
- Keychron Q2 Knob keyboard & Logitech MX3 Master 3 mouse.
- Casio F91W wristwatch, Mi Band 6 fitness tracker.
- Canon EOS 5D Camera.
Music, Podcast and Audiobook
- Denon SC-M73 bookshelf speakers (ancient, but sounds great for the space)
- AIYIMA A07 stereo amplifier 👍
- Apple Music and YouTube Music premium.
- Apple Airpods pro, Audio-Technica ATH-M50x headphones.
- Marvis Pro for Apple Music, Plexamp app for music on Plex.
- Sonemic for music discovery, also Colors, Kexp and Hype machine.
- Pocket Casts for podcasts.
- Prologue app for audiobooks via Plex media server.
- Ubuntu server + a few Docker containers for managing my home network.
- NextDNS for taiming online ads, 126.96.36.199 for family-safe internet.
- Google Assistant and HomeBridge for home automation.
- Netflix, Plex, Roku and Googlecast products.
- This blog yink.us is built with Jekyll, hosted on Github and deployed using Netlify.
- Lots of black Coffee, Cuppas and Kolanuts. (to which I’m addicted)
SMSL SA300 DAC/AMP feeding Denon speakers.
Sony WH-1000XM3 for commuting.
Sonos S2 app, SongOwl app.
15' MacBook Pro.
Todoist for to-dos.
Simplenote for note taking.
Mi Band 3.
Keychron K2 keyboard and Logitech K380 keyboards.
- Find my ⤷ reading list here.
- page last updated: July 2022.
- some Amazon referrals. †